Organic Lip Balm Raspberry
- Please call 707 465-8955 or email info[at]orgess.com to place an order.
- Receive a FREE bonus gift with every purchase!
This complex absorbing Face Butter is designed to sink deeply into skin leaving it juicy, glowing, and fully hydrated. Carrot seed oil and mango butter intensely nourish and protect skin with essential fatty acids, vitamins A and E. A synergistic blend of camellia oil and shea butter leave you craving the deliciously smooth buttery texture and glowing skin conditioning. Exquisite lavender and blue chamomile essential oils are nature’s most relaxing aroma blends. Apply with loving care before bed and enjoy sweet dreams.
Organic Essence Lip Balm contains a collection of deeply moisturizing ingredients such as shea butter, cocoa butter, beeswax, sunflower oil and antioxidant rich Vitamin E. Whether you are getting ready for your next kiss or about to face tough weather conditions, these ingredients moisturize and protect, making these lip balms excellent for all aspects of your busy life.
Plus, there is 50% more goodness per eco tube. Our eco tubes don’t have the traditional, inherently wasteful, plastic screw bottoms.
We recommend getting more than just 1 lip balm for these inventive uses.
- Massage it into your cuticles, especially before bed. They’ll be soft and pliable when you wake up.
- Put some on a Q-tip to clean up your eye makeup in a pinch (just avoid doing this with our minty kind!).
- Forgot hand lotion? Swipe some balm on really dry patches, like that spot between your thumb and pointer finger. Rub hands together to warm it up and make it more spreadable.
- Heal cracked fingertips during winter; whenever you apply balm to your lips, cover the cracked area with a nice thick layer too, to seal in moisture and protect the area.
- Dab along your cheekbones later in the day to shine up dull skin and look glowy.
- Tap a little around your eyes to hydrate and minimize fine lines.
- Use it to keep wayward brow hairs in place, like brow gel.
- Mix some with eyeshadow to make eye gloss, when you’re going for a dewy finish.
- Tame flyaway hairs by using a bit of lip balm as product.
- When you have a cold, apply some lip balm to your nose after you use a tissue, to protect the skin from getting all red and irritated.
Cera Flava (Beeswax)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Organic Flavor*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
- No preservatives, artificial colors or animal testing
- No petro-chemicals
- No phthalates leaching from plastic packaging
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.