USDA Certified Organic
Organic Shea Butter, Beeswax, & Sunflower Oil moisturize and protect lips
No petroleum, artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners
Receive a FREE bonus gift with every purchase!
Plus, there is 50% more goodness per eco tube. Our eco tubes don’t have the traditional, inherently wasteful, plastic screw bottoms.
- Massage it into your cuticles, especially before bed. They’ll be soft and pliable when you wake up.
- Put some on a Q-tip to clean up your eye makeup in a pinch (just avoid doing this with our minty kind!).
- Forgot hand lotion? Swipe some balm on really dry patches, like that spot between your thumb and pointer finger. Rub hands together to warm it up and make it more spreadable.
- Heal cracked fingertips during winter; whenever you apply balm to your lips, cover the cracked area with a nice thick layer too, to seal in moisture and protect the area.
- Dab along your cheekbones later in the day to shine up dull skin and look glowy.
- Tap a little around your eyes to hydrate and minimize fine lines.
- Use it to keep wayward brow hairs in place, like brow gel.
- Mix some with eyeshadow to make eye gloss, when you’re going for a dewy finish.
- Tame flyaway hairs by using a bit of lip balm as product.
- When you have a cold, apply some lip balm to your nose after you use a tissue, to protect the skin from getting all red and irritated.
Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
- No preservatives, artificial colors or animal testing
- No petro-chemicals
- No phthalates leaching from plastic packaging